Tuesday 30 December 2014

Character: Environment and Machinery Development


As mentioned previously, the environment is going to have 3 layers to create depth. I've made rough sketches of what I have in mind for the environment.



In red, is the interactive part of the environment. As this is a platform game I want there to be opportunities to be on different levels throughout and not being stuck on the same level throughout. For this I was thinking of using fallen parts of the ceiling creating pathways, broken machinery and other objects to use to jump on to proceed. 



Continued work on the machinery I wanted in the lab and sketched out more ideas. I referenced more steampunk objects heavily again.


With these and machinery sketched out previously, I developed them more and decided on the style I wanted for the game.






No comments:

Post a Comment