Sunday 9 November 2014

Character: Hero Character Development

When I spoke to Justin last week he recommended doing some research for how my characters limbs are floating and what not. I had magnetic fields already in mind so I did some quick research on it. I've given my character a magnetic core which confines and guides magnetic fields, so exactly what I was needing for this character. 

I did some quick silhouette block outs to give me more of a general idea of what I'm wanting this character to look like.


3 comments:

  1. Looking great, Gemma! Already liking the colours :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heidi! I wasn't expecting them to go so nicely when I randomly selected them aha :D

      Delete
  2. Colours are a yes!! : D
    I like heads number 2 and 3, 4 looks a bit like a villain to me

    ReplyDelete