Saturday 15 March 2014

Fantastic Voyage Visual Concept

My chosen bio-scientific scenario is the life cycle of a fern and my target audience would be secondary school students.


For this project, the type of style I want to present my final animation is an oriental shadow puppet inspired style. 



Work in particular that have inspired me are; part of the opening sequence for the Japanese role-playing game Drakengard 3 and the "Tale of the Three Brothers" sequence from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 . The black on a plain, paper-textured background is very appealing to me, and if done well the whole thing looks incredibly mesmerising as the objects morph.


Drakengard 3 gifs



Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1; "the Three Brothers" sequence

Influenced by Alexis Liddell's concept art for the "Tale of the Three Brothers" sequence in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1


No comments:

Post a Comment